A Korean company established in 2000 is securing microalgae processing technology aiming to improve the efficiency of agriculture and stockbreeding industry. To be more specific, the technology is about odour removal of livestock excretion using innovative microorganism and production of natural manure and feed using excretion.
This technology increases economic feasibility and contributes to environment conservation. With this technology, the company is seeking opportunities to understand local conditions regarding microorganism processing technology and to go on an in-depth research with partners under research cooperation agreement by submitting proposal of Eurostars2 and Eureka.
Specific conditions of the company and technology are as follows:
1. Current status: Test has been already completed in Korea, China, Southeast Asia(Vietnam, Philippines, etc.)
2. Technology features
- Solving national and social problems regarding huge amount of livestock excretion produced every year
- Air purification and river pollution prevention by excretion odour removal and treatment
- Increasing income of livestock farm by producing fertilizer with excreta which was supposed to be wasted
- Increasing income of livestock farm by producing livestock feed with excreta which was supposed to be wasted and by improving growth and development
3. Term of research cooperation: 6 months(planned)
4. Partners required: livestock raiser, producer of manure and feed using livestock excretion, livestock excretion and wastewater treatment company, distributor of livestock manure and feed, companies located in major dairy region in Germany, companies who are interested in production of manure and feed using excreta after research cooperation
Deadline for EOI: 14th August 2019
Deadline for Call: 14th September 2019
Project Duration: 104 weeks