Title:Swedish producer of one of the world's largest 3D printer for plastics is looking for distribution service agreements
- Business profile
- OFFER from Sweden, reference: BOSE20170222001, valid from 15-11-2019 untill 11-04-2020
Created:12 april 2018
Updated:18 november 2019
Profile typeBCD offer
Country of origin:Sweden
Start date:15 november 2019
End date:11 april 2020
Description:A privately owned Swedish company founded in 2015 is specialized in developing and building 3D printing machines.
The company has now launched a 3D printer which today is one of the world's largest with the capacity to print products up to 2,5 x 1,5 x 1,5 m. Besides the standard size also customer specific machines can be built.
By using Fused Granular Fabrication (FGF) the 3D printer use granulates, allowing a wide variety of plastics to be used. Besides materials to choose from, granulates also mean cost efficient printing compared to filament. The maximum output is 35 kg per hour. Different resolutions are possible since the 3D printer is using exchangable extruder heads, however, the smaller the extruder head the lower hourly output will be possible.
A patented technology is a key cornerstone in the product allowing a wide range of products and materials to be printed.
They are also searching experienced distribution partners, for example resellers of industrial machines, with a regional or national industry network. Examples of end users if preferably larger industrial companies witihin various industries.
- Industrial Manufactor
- Manufacture of plastics and rubber machinery
- Manufacture of other special-purpose machinery n.e.c.
Plus Value:- Large build volume, today up to 2,5 x 1,5 x 1,5 meters.
- Customer specific machines available when the standard machine does not fit customer needs.
- Granulate material instead of filament allowing printing of a wide range of plastics. Also biobased materials with over 50% wood fiber content can be printed.
- Also customer specific plastic materials with a wide variety of different fibers and addatives can be printed.
- Cost efficient printing when using granulates compared to filament.
- Patented technology allowing a wide range of products and materials to be printed.
- Exchangable extruder heads. Different resolutions are possible since the 3D printer is using removable extruder heads. The smaller the extruder head the lower hourly output will be possible.
- High quality linear motion modules from Rexroth.
IPR Status:Patents granted,Trade Marks
Type of organisation:
Type and Size:Industry SME = 10
Turnover:1 - 10M
Images]]> ]]> ]]> ]]> ]]> ]]> ]]> ]]>
Technical Specification or Expertise Sought:pppThe company is searching distribution partners.
All distribution service partners must prove industry experience and a regional or national industry network. An end user is characterized by either a need of large scale 3D products, but also customers valuing the high speed printing and cost efficient compared to filament. Examples of end users can be industrial companies in different industries. ppSME 11-50,University,R&D Institution,SME 10,500 MNE,SME 51-250p
- Distribution services agreement
- Commercial agency agreement
In opdracht van: