Biomass is a wonderful resource to be transformed into chemicals, biobased materials, food and feed ingredients or energy. Still adaptation and optimisation of transformation processes and technologies is a real challenge in order to valorise all biomass fractions in a circular approach. In the context of Industry 4.0, Key Enabling Technologies (KETs) provide the basis for innovation in a range of products across all industrial sectors.
The first edition of BIOKET, The BIOeconomy's Key Enabeling Technologies conference gathered over 300 key players of the sector. Join the second edition to be part of this uplifting global conference dedicated to processes and technologies applied to biomass.
BIOKET 2020 Brokerage Event is an event organized by the Enterprise Europe Network and IAR Cluster (French cluster dedicated to R&D projects in the field of Bioeconomy) and takes place during BIOKET, at the first day March 10th from 14:00-17:00 and Wednesday and Thursday before the programm starts.
Who will attend?
• Biobased products producers
• First and second transformation actors
• Chemical companies
• Biotech companies
• Feedstocks suppliers
• Engineering companies
• Equipment manufacturer
• R&D center, technical center
What to expect:
• 400 international delegates
• 40+ sponsors and exhibitors
• 60+ speakers over 3 days of conferences
• Innovation Tours : SAS Pivert, Stella Lanolines, Port of Dunkirk
• Prescheduled B2B meetings sessions
• 2 EU Projects Workshops : IBISBA and VALUEMAG
• 1 Start-up Village
• 1 networking dinner
Information for partricipants from the Netherlands: