Title:Polish provider of mechanical assembly and electrical installation services on sites offers subcontracting services
- Business profile
- OFFER from Poland, reference: BOPL20200707002, valid from 31-08-2020 untill 03-09-2021
Created:6 september 2020
Updated:6 september 2020
Profile typeBCD offer
Country of origin:Poland
Start date:31 augustus 2020
End date:3 september 2021
Description:Polish SME established in 2004 in West Pomerania is a well-known international technical service provider.
The company offers services in:
- industry and automation, where their extensive experience includes: conveyor systems, sorting systems, handling and packaging systems applied in many industries: warehousing, food and drink, fish-farming, agriculture, automotive, aquaculture, and others;
- electrical and mechanical building installations in warehouses, industrial facilities, retail stores, office, and residential buildings, tunnels, installation of engines and equipment (incl. sensors, inverters, controls), diagnostics and tests, cable pulling, cable trays, switch boxes, electrical installation of elevators, lightning, lightning controls and protection, LV switch gears, protect fire control, cables, panels, earthlings, elevator- and escalator installations (hydraulic, traction, personal, hospital, automotive, freight lifts, freight-personal lifts, handicap lifts, kitchen lifts, standard and tailor-made lifts);
- wind power (pre-assembly, electrical installation, commissioning and maintenance);
- oil and gas installations and maintenance and their experience include work in Ex zones of production platforms on repair and maintenance of lighting circuits, switchboard drawers, measurements and checks of transformers, medium and low voltage switchboards, and installation of temperature and pressure sensors.
They handle interim or full project assignments and supplement their partners resources at every project stage.
Since their establishment in 2004 they have worked in more than 45 countries; all across Europe, in the USA, Brasil, Hong-Kong, Australia and New Zealand.
The company is looking for new partners and offers all their services under the subcontracting agreement.
- ISO 9001
- ISO 26000
- ISO 14001
- OHSAS 18001
- Maritime Industry and Services
Plus Value:The technical staff of more than 200 specialists with extensive experience in international projects and readiness to travel, even at short notice.
The company complies with local labour market regulations, all safety requirements, system registrations as well as minimum salary rates- onshore and offshore in the countries where they work.
They have BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training) / HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training) -certified staff with a high level of English, H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide) -certified staff, Atex-certified staff.
The company has an electrical contractor’s authorization in Denmark, Sweden, and Norway.
Electrical contractor’s certificate in Poland.
Danish Safety Technology Authority KLS certificate.
Type of organisation:
Type and Size:Industry SME 50-249
Turnover:20 - 50M
Technical Specification or Expertise Sought:pppThe company is looking for partners interested in subcontracting installation and assembly on site:
- manufacturers of extensive intralogistics systems,
- system integrators
- general contractors
- transition pieces manufacturers for offshore wind power
- operators of offshore oil&gas platforms.
They are also looking for companies in need of suppliers of electrical equipment and elements (switch boxes, cable trays, switchboard drawers) to supply them along with their services.
The company is ready to cooperate both with big partners and smaller entities. ppp
In opdracht van: