Title:The Polish company, specialized in production of BIO cookies and drinks is looking for agents and distributors
- Business profile
- OFFER from Poland, reference: BOPL20191122001, valid from 26-11-2019 untill 28-11-2020
Created:17 december 2019
Updated:17 december 2019
Profile typeBCD offer
Country of origin:Poland
Start date:26 november 2019
End date:28 november 2020
Description:The Polish producer of BIO drinks and cookies located in Lower Silesia region, started its activities since 2015.
The company’s offer is very broad. It includes products, which arise from ecological raw materials:
- Eco acorn coffee
- Eco Arabica natural coffee
- Eco spelled coffee
- Eco herbal-cereal coffee
- Bio coffee from topinambur with dark root addition
- Bio coffee from chia seeds
- Instant grain coffee (green tea flavor, with chocolate)
- Energy, acorn drinks for slimming
- Acorn cakes (with nettle seeds; with black cumin, caraway and anise; with honey)
Having an aim to enter into new markets and find a new sales channels, the company is looking for agents and distributors to conclude commercial agency and/or distribution services agreements.
- Processing of tea and coffee
- Manufacture of other food products n.e.c.
- Czech Republic
- Korea, Republic of
- Taiwan, Province of China
Plus Value:This SME has an experienced team and a wide range of products, which one are made of 100% BIO products and meet "Euro-Leaf" sign.
The company cooperates with an Research Institution in the scope of shared knowledge, ideas, experiences in the field of production process.
Company's products are licensed by the Fryderyk Chopin Institute.
Type of organisation:
Type and Size:Industry SME = 10
Technical Specification or Expertise Sought:pppThe SME is interested in reaching new markets with the help of the foreign partners and is seeking for distributors or commercial agents.
The partner specified as distributor will be the sole distributor with the right to sell the product within a particular geographic region or within multiple regions. The distributor would sell the product to their own customers on exclusive or nonexclusive basis.
The partner appointed as a commercial agent should be in charge the geographical areas, or territory, duties of the principal and agent, achieving minimum sales targets. Moreover commercial agent should take responsibility for negotiate and enter into a contract of sale on a principal supplier behalf.
Expectations of a potential partner: knowledge of beverages market and very good contact with the client.
Advantages of cooperation with this SME:
- to be No1 a leading/exclusive distributor/commercial agents of unique beverages,
- good provisions,
- working with a prestigious brand and products,
- fantastic cooperation with an friendly and experienced team.
ppSME 11-50,SME 10,SME 51-250,500p
- Distribution services agreement
- Commercial agency agreement
In opdracht van: