Title:Serbian producer of children clothes, with more than 30 years of experience, is searching for distributors
- Business profile
- OFFER from Serbia, reference: BORS20190903001, valid from 03-09-2019 untill 26-11-2020
Created:17 december 2019
Updated:17 december 2019
Profile typeBCD offer
Country of origin:Serbia
Start date:3 september 2019
End date:26 november 2020
Description:This Serbian producer has developed a successful selling chain throughout the region (Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro), with more than 40 retail stores. The retail chain is divided in two types (own retail stores, retail franchises). With such developed retail chain the company earns 80% of its income, whereas the remaining 20% of income is achieved through wholesale activities Their main production facility is located in Republic of Serbia, with a surface of 1000 m2, whereby the company owns 100% of the production facility.
The production facility comprises of 6 sectors (Modelling, Tailoring, Printing, Control and Packaging facility) which fully cover the entire production process, from the product modelling to the packaging. It is expected to expand the production facility and to start with the construction of facility on an area of additional 1000m2.
The company’s vision is to become a recognizable brand in the production of children's wear at regional and broader level, with its distinctive quality, product design and affordable prices; to create the retail chain as an agreeable environment where people can come and find new products they need.
Since the expansion of the production is envisaged, this Serbian manufacturer wants to increase its presence in regional markets and thus distributor with great experience in children fashion industry is sought. The partner should not be focused only on selling products, but also on further brand development and potentially help the producers to identify new market niches.
- Manufacture of other wearing apparel and accessories
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Republic of Montenegro
- Macedonia, the Former Yugoslav Republic of
Plus Value:- Great experience in the sector
The company has been in the business for more than 30 years and this gathered knowledge positioned them as a brand leader in children’s fashion.
- Many prizes for doing business in Serbia
- Active member of sector cluster
- Very skilled employees
- Unique concept stores and modern machine park
- Well experienced in foreign trade, within Europe
Type of organisation:
Type and Size:Industry SME 50-249
Turnover:10 - 20M
Technical Specification or Expertise Sought:pppType: Distribution services agreement.
Activity: Distributor with already developed customers network suitable for distribution of children clothing in local markets and good experience in selling textile products is desirable.
Role: Distribution of final, retail products. Long term distribution agreement is required.
ppSME 11-50,SME 10,SME 51-250p
- Distribution services agreement
In opdracht van: